To celebrate I would like to tell you 10 wonderful things about Olivia:
|Happy birthday to me!|
2. She is a proud ginger. Yeah for genetics!
3. She is a kind sister and generous friend. She has many of the same friends that she has had since pre-school.
4. She is a talented musician and artist. She also dances and sings.
5. She is fun AND funny.
|Hey! How you doing?|
|Here's our princess! |
I have always called this "frozen booger" face.
|I'd rather kiss a Wookie!|
6. She is a smart and good student. A hard worker!
|First day of Kindergarten.|
8. Olivia is a water baby. She is a very strong swimmer and loves to spend time in the water.
9. Olivia had to wait until her 10th birthday to get her ears pierced.
|I was only nervous for a minute or two!|
10.Olivia makes both Scott and I very proud to have her as our daughter. Seconds after she was born the doctor turned to me and said "It's a girl!" and I responded with a very certain, and possibly condescending, "I know." We were so glad to hold her in our arms.
|I always liked this shot better. |
Seemed more... representative.
We love you very much. We know you are a big girl now but we still say: Happy Birthday Baby!