December 13, 2011

Finn is 5!

It is a very exciting day today. Finn is now five years old. He is very excited about this fact. Here is a shot of the birthday boy playing with some of his new gifts.


The kids' school Christmas concert is today. So this will be a very busy day.

Finn's kindergarten teacher called me this morning at work to ask if it was okay if Finn could drink through a straw if he got really thirsty. Er... sure... why would you have to ask? I cautiously responded. Well it seems that Finn told his teacher that I had applied medicine to his face this morning and because of the medicine he was not allowed to drink all day. I can honestly understand why, if presented with this information, that a teacher might phone to ask questions. I was stifling laughter when I corrected that I had applied Blistex (a medicated lip balm) under his bottom lip and told him to not lick his lips. And that he could drink his fill with a straw or otherwise.

I had to wonder how many of these types of phone calls she has to make in a week dealing with kindergarten aged children. Too funny!


Look at what I found in my bed this morning.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FINN!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you had the bestest day ever Finn! Happy Birthday Big Boy! Love from Auntie Susan, Pam and Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY WORD!!!
    DID YOU SAY 5?!?
    HOLY FRICK WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE!!!

    ReplyDelete