July 12, 2011

New Camera - Out and About

I bought a new camera for our holidays. (For those who are interested: a Samsung ST700.) It is a little handheld thing that has many more features than I am currently able to figure out but it does have a few interesting settings. It helps me take much better... or at least much more interesting pictures.

Here are a few from this morning.




This was in Vingette setting. perhaps not the best example but I like what it did with the light.






We briefly got stuck in "olden times". And, as is apt to happen in Oldy Timey type photos, I have captured photgraphic evidence of Olivia's darker side.





This is a picture of Georgia and her monkey ZigZag monkinating. (Definition: to sit quietly while contemplating your inner monkey.) Her word not mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment